Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Delhi Kidney Review - Dr. Puneet Dhawan



Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Delhi Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan :

Hello folks, this is Deepak Thakur and I live in Delhi for some years; basically, I belong to rural areas of a small district in Uttar Pradesh. Everything was going well with me as I was doing well in my personal as well as professional life. But suddenly everything changed when I got a kidney disease called Nephrotic Syndrome. The purpose of me telling all this is to put my Karma Ayurveda review in front of the world. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". Karma ayurveda fraud, fake


Almost a year back, I developed many health complications due to which I was not able to focus on any of my life aspects. Initially, I ignored them as they were ignorable but when those complications turned severe, I started taking medicines for the same. The complications were continuous tiredness, weakness, not able to sleep properly, lack of concentration, etc. Earlier, "Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


I ignored them considering the consequence of my busy life. But when they continued to get worse, I contacted a physician in my knowledge. He prescribed me some medicines that didn’t work even after taking for weeks. In the further meeting, he ordered me health checkups so that he can figure out the cause of these complications. I followed the tests he recommended.


"Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Delhi Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


When my doctor analyzed my reports, he confirmed to me that there is damage in my kidneys that were the reasons for your complications. He told me to follow dialysis and some prescribed medicines to cure this problem. He also suggested some diet correction and abstaining from heavy activities. He told me that the medicines, a proper diet, and exercises can help you live a normal life but you had to follow these limitations throughout your life. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda dr puneet dhawan kidney review


I was so worried about hearing the limitations as normal people I had also many dreams who I want to fulfill with hard work and also requires dedication. But these limitations can put a halt to my dreams. I asked my doctor for any other alternative for dialysis then he told me that you can take the help of Ayurveda. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


As per his suggestion, I left for the home and thought of fighting my kidney problem so that I can do and achieve what I want in this life. I searched the internet and talked to many friends and relatives to find the best kidney disease treatment. After a week, I completely relied upon the internet and came to know that Ayurveda is a miraculous kidney disease cure. In later searches, I found about Karma Ayurveda, an Ayurvedic hospital in Delhi. The reviews and videos on their YouTube channel were enough for me to pick this Ayurvedic hospital for my kidney disease cure.


"Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Delhi Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


I took treatment from Karma Ayurveda and for 3-4 months of treatment, there were no apparent complications in my body and I was also feeling completely healthy. After taking a month's treatment more, my kidney function test report was showing normal kidney functionality which means my kidneys became totally healthy and thus functioning well. This is how I got permanent relief from all my complications with Karma Ayurveda’s natural healing program. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda consumer complanints


I want to end this Karma Ayurveda review by saying that, I am living a completely healthy life that’s free from all kidney complications. Thus, Karma Ayurveda changed my life completely and I am so thankful to this Ayurvedic kidney hospital. I highly urge you to choose Karma Ayurveda if you or any person in your known have any kidney problem. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Deepak Thakur Kidney Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Disease Treatment | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Can Ayurveda reduce creatinine level | Dr. Puneet Dhawan