Karma Ayurveda Patient Kalpana Awasthi Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan


Karma Ayurveda Patient Kalpana Awasthi Review :

Self-care is one of the important facets of being a psychologist. 


Hello,


My name is Kalpana Awasthi, and by profession, I am a psychologist. Yes, I replenish the mind of my clients with positivity. There was a face in my life when I needed someone to refill a bunch of hopes in my life. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Kalpana Awasthi Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". Dr Puneet Dhawan Karma Ayurveda Reviews


Prior to 2019 to 2020, I was a healthy person according to my perception. But, on the 12th of August, 2019, I was introduced to an unprecedented problem, kidney failure. Yes, I am a kidney failure survivor, who rejuvenated her failed kidney and hopeless life. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Kalpana Awasthi Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


I was doing great in my career and personal life. I was happy and living my life like a queen. But, unfortunately, I got news from my family physician that kidney failure was the reason behind the pain in my back and stomach. Yes, at that time, I was facing some minor health problems like back and stomach pain, swollen legs, puffy eyes, and sometimes problems in urinating. I took them for granted due to which I struggled with the agones of kidney failure. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Kalpana Awasthi Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


When I started an allopathic treatment, my creatinine level was around 8mg/dL with the symptoms of the ailment. I took dialysis for 2 and a half months, but that turned out to be a crass decision. Due to dialysis, I became so feeble that I couldn’t walk without the support of my caregivers. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Kalpana Awasthi Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


Meanwhile, my allopathic treatment, I meet one of my patients, who introduced me to Dr. Puneet Dhawan and Karma Ayurveda. He informed me about the benefits of adopting Ayurvedic treatment. 


"Karma Ayurveda Patient Kalpana Awasthi Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



That was how I started taking Ayurvedic medications, along with a healthy diet chart, remedies, and yoga. Yes, it takes one year to rejuvenate my health. But, today, I am free from the agonies of kidney failure and working on my health for better results. "Karma Ayurveda Patient Kalpana Awasthi Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


Now, I freely propagate Ayurvedic treatment to my kidney patients' clients. 


I never feel tired to appreciate Dr. Puneet Dhawan for his help and remedies. He is a great man and does amazing work to heal kidney patients. 


If you, too, are in the same boat and have the same health issues, please adopt Ayurveda.

"Karma Ayurveda Kidney Patient review Kalpana Awasthi Review, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Disease Treatment | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Can Ayurveda reduce creatinine level | Dr. Puneet Dhawan