Karma Ayurveda Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan :


Hello everyone, as these days digital media is bridging the gap between an information seeker and an expert. Leveraging this platform, I am also here to share some valuable information with you that can be beneficial. Though I am not an expert, this information I’m going to share is based on my personal experience. Actually, I am writing here my treatment journey that how I healed my kidneys even after a severe kidney problem. "Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". Karma Ayurveda Feedback


Let me introduce myself, I am Shardul Thapa and I am from Hauz Khas, South Delhi. It all began around one and half a year ago. Initially, I developed some health issues such as body pain, problem in urinating, swelling in my body, and tiredness all the time. Early I thought these were the consequences of my packed and busy lifestyle so I took a rest from my business for a week. But the result of that result was totally nil. "Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



I had the same problems and their intensity was even increasing. Then I thought, there was something serious and thus I consulted a physician. He prescribed me to follow some laboratory tests so that to determine any inner body problem. I did as he directed and showed him my reports. On analyzing my reports, he told me, “your kidneys are damaged.” I was totally shocked to hear this and many negative thoughts started popping-up into my mind.



"Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



I took control of those thoughts and asked my doctor, what’s next? He told me not to worry as my healing methods are there to overcome this problem. I became a little bit relaxed and our discussion continued. He told me to follow dialysis to get of the complications and prescribed some medicines. My sixth sense was not allowing me to opt for dialysis and therefore I talked to some of my close relatives and friends about my problem and also took their suggested for its solution. "Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". Karma Ayurveda Delhi Review



Most of them had no idea but some of them told me to take Ayurvedic treatment. I had also a little bit of belief in Ayurvedic practices so I decided to follow the same. Thus, I hit the internet about finding the best hospital or doctor for kidney disease cure in Ayurveda. I came across many hospitals but most of them were not up to my mark but there was one that made me choose it, which was Karma Ayurveda. This Ayurveda hospital is in North Delhi so there was no problem in terms of accessing it. I contacted their customer care number and got some information related to their treatment and hence took an appointment.


"Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


I arrived at Karma Ayurveda on the scheduled date and met Dr. Puneet Dhawan, the senior Ayurveda nephrologist there. We had a long discussion on my complications, kidney problem, and also his treatment principle. The day onward, I started taking Karma Ayurveda’s Ayurvedic kidney treatment and diet regimen. At the end of the first month of treatment, I started noticing the improvement in my health complications and feeling less tired and weak. "Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". Karma Ayurveda Consumer Complaints



I continued the treatment and after some time, I got complete relief from the complications and my kidneys were also functioning well. Hence, few months of Ayurvedic treatment from Karma Ayurveda my life forever and now I am living a healthy and normal life. All thanks to Karma Ayurveda.



I urge people who or any of their dear one has any kidney problem to contact this Ayurvedic treatment. Hope Karma Ayurveda will do wonder for them as well. "Patient Shardul Thapa Kidney Treatment Review - Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Disease Treatment | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Can Ayurveda reduce creatinine level | Dr. Puneet Dhawan