Karma Ayurveda Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Reviews



Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda - Dr. Puneet Dhawan :


Your roots have every remedy that you can use to keep yourself disease-free, mentally, and physically. karma ayurveda scam fraud fake treatment


Hello, my name is Dashmeet Kaur, and I am from Jalandhar, Punjab. I am a diabetic patient, due to which my kidney had failed about four years ago. I had to face many problems due to kidney failure. I had also done dialysis after taking everything that the doctor prescribed, except Ayurvedic treatment. "Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".


The doctors used to tell me that I would get well soon by dialysis, but nothing turned out healthy for me. Today I am fine only because of Dr. Puneet Dhawan, who has given me a new life by healing my damaged kidney.


We all know that diabetes is the leading determinant of kidney failure. I was fully aware that diabetes will make kidneys' failure worse. It happened because of my unhealthy diet from my college days, which started with junk foods, and I did not know when I was addicted to it. Initially, I used to eat minimal amounts of junk food. "Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". karma ayurveda consumer complaints review



"Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



But over time, I started eating so much junk food that my day would not be complete without them. Due to my unhealthy diet, my liver was also infected, due to which I had to stay in the hospital for a long time. I got rid of liver problems. 



But, I didn't make any changes in my lifestyle and diet. The doctor advised me to change my diet. He told me that if I did not improve my habits, my kidneys might soon fail. But I did not pay any attention. It has only been about half a year since my liver. "Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



I started drinking alcohol; my health started deteriorating again, which was a clear indication of kidney failure. But I had no idea about it.  About two weeks before I got to know about my kidney failure, my health began to deteriorate.  At that time, I was suffering from frequent urination issues, especially at night, blood in urine, reduced appetite, severe pain in the body, etc. karma ayurveda negative reviews



"Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



Apart from this, I started getting a fever and vomiting several times a day. If I ate anything, I vomited immediately. When the situation appeared to worsen, the housemates got me admitted to a big hospital where the doctor asked me to get several tests done. At that time, according to doctors, dialysis was the only option for curing my kidney. "Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



I started dialysis, followed the doctor's advice, which caused me a lot of trouble.  Like other kidney patients, I could not bear dialysis, and I refused to continue it. But apart from this, I had no other choice, due to which, on the doctor's persuasion, I continued dialysis further. Meantime, I got to know about Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his Ayurvedic treatment. dr puneet dhawan nsp Delhi reviews



"Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan".



Today, I am healthy and free from kidney failure, its complications, and especially dialysis. Dr. Puneet Dhawan prescribed me ayurvedic medications, a healthy diet plan, yoga, and made some routine changes. All these things turned out hopeful for me, and today, I am free from all my agonies. 



I thank God for introducing me to the person who introduced me to Dr. Puneet Dhawan. I want to say one thing to all those in the same boat and have the same bad habits and health issues. Please approach Dr. Puneet Dhawan for optimal results and good health. "Patient Dashmeet Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab Kidney Treatment Reviews, Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan". dr.puneet dhawan review complaints

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Disease Treatment | Dr. Puneet Dhawan

Can Ayurveda reduce creatinine level | Dr. Puneet Dhawan